You are here

Frequently Asked Questions

Matt's electorate office is located in Hornsby.

Suite 5, The Madison, 25-29 Hunter Street, Hornsby NSW 2077

You can also call his office on (02) 9476 3411 or send him a message via the Contact page.

You can find out more about the North Connex project on the official website at

If you have received a  penalty notice for a traffic or parking offence and would like a review you should first visit the State Debt Recovery Office’s website which will take you through the process to request a review -

If you have followed this process and are not satisfied with the review, please contact my office for advice (providing copies of your correspondence with the SDRO and details of any additional circumstances you would like taken into account).

If you have an issue with maintenance of a Department of Housing Property you should first contact the Housing Contact Centre on 1300 468 746 (1300 HOUSING), 24 hours, 7 days, all year round. More information can be found at

If you have a general query regarding Housing , how to apply for housing or eligibility please go to or call the Housing Contact Centre on 1300 468 746.

Click here to dowload the Terms of Reference from the Media section of this website.